Ark-Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBC : Grand Final : S*ck My Nades vs Neutrino

Go down

EBC : Grand Final : S*ck My Nades vs Neutrino Empty EBC : Grand Final : S*ck My Nades vs Neutrino

Post  Ematic Sat 31 Mar - 0:55

EBC : Grand Final : S*ck My Nades vs Neutrino Brink_19

Hi all!

The grand final of the European Brink Cup is tonight! After six days of fierce competition and 6 games played Ark-Arena offers you the possibilty to follow on Xbox Live the match that will pit the French "S*ck My Nades" against the Germans "Neutrino". The match starts at 9 PM.
These two teams had no trouble to climb up to the WB Final because they won their matches 2-0 without too much trouble.

We obtained the opinion of RoLLNdOntStOpmE a player who had several opportunities to watch SMN / NEO compete against each other:

Ark-Arena : Hello RoLL, could you give your opinion about the final for the Ark-Arena forum?

RoLL : Sure, with pleasure! Initially, if I have to predict a favorite team, I would say that S * ck My Nades will win the match, there's no doubt. Agility and the aim of Ema7ic that nobody else has will bring them victory. I will have a lot of fun watching the final because the BMS and the NEO have a similar playing style which is very fast. One thing is certain is that I will never be as good as you, Wink

Ark-Arena : Thank you for your time, see you soon.

Line-up :

S*ck My Nades :
Ema7ic
idealSkor
The Mind
Exzoh

Neutrino :
vakuumenergie
Hurye
xXBL0ODHUNT3RXx
BlackBoiler71

In a few hours one of the two teams will be declared winner of the EBC, good luck and may the best man win!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 9.30 pm (GMT+1)

S*ck My Nades won the European Brink Cup by beating the Neutrino 2-0.

Map 1: Terminal
Map 2 : Resort

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Salut à tous !

La grande finale de l'European Brink Cup, c'est ce soir ! Après 6 jour de compétition acharnés et 6 matchs jouées, Ark-Arena vous propose de suivre sur le Xbox Live ce match d’exception qui opposera les francais "S*ck My Nades" contre les allemands "Neutrino". La rencontre est à 21 heures.
Ces 2 équipes n'ont eu aucun mal à se hisser jusqu'en Final WB puisqu'elles ont remportés touts leurs matchs 2-0 sans trop de problèmes.

Nous avons pu obtenir l'avis de RoLLNdOntStOpmE, un joueur qui à eu plusieurs fois l'occasion de regarder les SMN et les NEO s'affronter :

Ark-Arena : Salut RoLL, pourrait tu donner ton avis au sujet de la finale pour le forum Ark-Arena ?

RoLL : Bien sûr, avec plaisir ! Dans un premier temps, si je dois pronostiquer une équipe favorite, je dirais que les S*ck My Nades remporterons le match, ça ne fait aucun doute. L'agilité et l'aim d'Ema7ic, que personne d'autre n'a, leur apportera la victoire. Je prendrai beaucoup de plaisir a regarder cette finale car les SMN et les NEO ont un style de jeu identique, qui est très rapide. Une chose est sûr, c'est que je jamais je ne jouerais aussi bien que vous Wink

Ark-Arena : Merci du temps que nous accorder, à très bientôt.

Line-up :

S*ck My Nades :
Ema7ic
idealSkor
The Mind
Exzoh

Neutrino :
vakuumenergie
Hurye
xXBL0ODHUNT3RXx
BlackBoiler71

Dans quelques heures l'une des deux équipes sera déclarée vainqueur de l'EBC, bon courage à elle et que la meilleure gagne !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samedi 23h30 :

S*ck My Nades remporte l'European Brink Cup en battant les Neutrino 2 à 0.

Map 1 : Terminal
Map 2 : Resort
Ematic
Ematic
Admin
Admin

http://www.ark-arena.org

Back to top Go down