Ark-Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presenation-SevenGreenAngel

3 posters

Go down

Presenation-SevenGreenAngel Empty Presenation-SevenGreenAngel

Post  MattSeven Mon 16 Apr - 15:02

Salut à tous!
Tout le monde m'appelle Matt, Green ou MattGreen.
J'ai vécu à New York pendant 10 ans et je suis revenu sur Paname, maintenant je suis cameraman stagiaire et je joues à Brink contre des joueurs insupportables car extrêmement fort, ne vous sentez pas viser TheMind et EMA7IC Smile
Comme dgreen51 j'ai commencé les jeux vidéos avec l'atari2600, pong, frog que de bon jeux mais mon premier coup de cœur a été Barbarian sur Atari st, magnifique.
J'ai acheté Brink 1 mois après ça sortie et au moment ou j'allais le mettre au tiroir Vakuum m'a contacté donc grâce à lui et les deux autres (Ils se reconnaitront) maintenant je fais partie de l'Ark-Arena.

A bientôt sur le xboxlive!

Hi all!
Everyone calls me Matt, Green or MattGreen.
I lived in New York for 10 years and I came back in Paname (Paris), now I'm an intern to become a cameraman and I playing Brink against unbearable and extremely strong players, do not feel aimed TheMind and EMA7IC Smile
As Dgreen51 I started playing video games with the Atari2600, Pong, Frog that were good games but my first favorite game was Barbarian on Atari st, magnificent.
I bought Brink a month after it came out and when I was going to put it in the drawer Vakuum contacted me. So thanks to him and the other two (They will recognize themselves) now I am part of the Ark-Arena.

See you on the xboxlive!
MattSeven
MattSeven
Staff Ark-Arena
Staff Ark-Arena

Back to top Go down

Presenation-SevenGreenAngel Empty Re: Presenation-SevenGreenAngel

Post  Ematic Mon 16 Apr - 15:11

Salut le petit chinois, présentation simple et efficace Smile
Ematic
Ematic
Admin
Admin

http://www.ark-arena.org

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mind Mon 16 Apr - 16:47

Hey you're back man! It's good to see u again! Have u seen your "KssDédi" at the end of my guide? I hope that you're doing well and that you found work, I'm also doing an intership for a small enterprise that makes commisions of movies (they produce, shoot and edit). Thx for the "Bigup". Very Happy
The_Mind
The_Mind
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MattSeven Mon 16 Apr - 18:32

To the mind: Your internship sounds pretty interesting you will have to tell me more the next time you are on the xboxlive! Very Happy

To EMA7IC: I am not a small Chinese, I am a Chinese who is physically challenged! That is not the same thing Laughing
MattSeven
MattSeven
Staff Ark-Arena
Staff Ark-Arena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum