Ark-Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR

5 posters

Go down

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Empty Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR

Post  The_Mind Tue 15 May - 15:46

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Interv10

Here's the result of the interview (of Monday the 7th of May) with Ematic, one of the top players on Brink FR. Brief introduction (is it necessary? slurp!). Ematic plays since day launch, if Brink was a person it would be his wife. Ematic stayed during nearly every Brink crisises. In fact it happened that when Ematic separated from Brink, the game endured a crisis. He's the hard core of the French Brink community (at least on x-box 360 but also on forums on every platforms if i'm not mistaken). And as a tribute to his loyalty: Brink and I wish the Brinkers who know him wish him a happy anniversary and made this small interview:
Voici le résultat de l'interview d'Ematic, l'un des top players francais sur Brink. Petite introduction (mais est-ce réellement nécessaire? *lèche, lèche*). Ematic joue à Brink depuis sa sortie et l'on peut considérer que Brink est un peu son épouse. Ematic est resté fidèlement à ses cotés lors de ses crises. De plus, il arrivait que justement lorsque Ematic se séparait de Brink, le jeu connaissait une crise. Il est le noyau dur de la communauté française (en tous cas sur x-box 360 mais aussi sur les forums toutes plate-formes confondues si je ne me trompe pas.). En tous cas en hommage à sa loyauté: Brink et je l'éspère tous ceux qui ont pu le cotoyer lui souhaitent un joyeux anniversaire et lui font ce petit interview:

1. Ark-Arena : Hi Ematic ! About your career as a Brink player, when did you start playing ? Moreover, when did you start playing competitivly, and with whom ?
Salut Ematic! Par rapport à ta carrière en tant que Brinkeur, quand as tu commencé à joué? Mais aussi quand as tu commencé à jouer de façon compétitive et avec qui?

Ematic: Hi Mind, I started playing on the first day of his official release so the 10th may 2011. I started playing competitivly on the first day with my first team AnnihiLate (AHL) gathering former Halo players (SaytiZ, BriThyY, Genesis) but also top players from Far Cry (anTi) and Crysis 2 (D500). The team became rather quickly the best European team thanks to our 1st place in the Opening Cup CSL.
Salut Mind ! J'ai commencé Brink lorsqu'il est sorti officiellement pour la premiere fois, c'est à dire le 10 mai 2011. J'ai commencé à y jouer de façon compétitive dès le premier jour avec ma première équipe AnnihiLate (AHL) constituée de joueurs Halo (SaytiZ, BriThyY, Genesis) et aussi des meilleurs joueurs sur les jeux Far Cry (anTi) mais aussi Crysis 2 (D500). L'équipe est assez rapidement devenue la numero 1 en Europe, grâce à notre première place l'Opening Cup CSL.

2. Ark-Arena: How did you earned your skill level physically and mentally?
Comment as tu obtenu ton "level" autant mental (mind-game) que technique (skill)?

Ematic: There is no secret: a lot of practice in matches and training. But I also think that my state of mind plays an important part in it.
Il n'y à pas de secrets, beaucoup de pratique en matchs et pracc principalement. Mais je pense que l'état d'esprit dans lequel je joue y est aussi pour beaucoup.

3. Ark-Arena: What is the thing that you fear the most about Brink?
Quelle est la chose que tu crains le plus pour Brink?

Ematic: I'm rather scared of the servers' closure, but I think it won't happen until 3 or 4 years because this game is based on multiplayer and because their last opus (ETQW) is still played.
J'ai un peu peur de la fermeture des serveurs de jeu, mais je pense que cela n'arrivera pas d'ici 3 ou 4 ans étant donné que c'est un jeu qui est concentré sur le multi, et que leur précédent opus (ETQW) est encore jouable.

4. Ark-Arena: Why do you like this game so much ?
Pourquoi aimes tu autant ce jeu?

Ematic: Why? Simply because such innovative yet good games are exceptional! I like it all the more as I really enjoy the cell-shading style, speed and colors in FPS, and Brink combine all of that.
Pourquoi ? Tout simplement car des jeux aussi innovateurs et bons à la fois, c'est exceptionnel ! J’apprécie d'autant plus le style cartoon, la rapidité et les couleurs dans les FPS, et Brink a tout ça pour lui.

5.Ark-Arena: You've been accused of cheating, hacking, be a no-life... because you take the game I quote "too seriously" what do you respond to those who make fun about you playing competitivly at any time?
Tu as été accusé de tricheur, hackeur, no-life... parce que tu prenais le jeu je cite "trop au sérieux". Que réponds tu à ces gens qui se moquent de toi parce que tu joue toujours de façon compétitive?

Ematic: I think that there will always be people who'll need to justify themselves when they lose. Some say it's because of the lag, some say because of cheats. About the latter, usually it makes me laugh (and flatters me ) so I ignore it, at least on Xbox live. For those who say that I take the game (too) seriously, I usually say that it's like sport, it can be multiple things at the same time: a passion, a job, a hobby etc. I play the game as I want and I force nobody to be my friend. If they have a problem with that, they should first be concerned about themselves.
Je pense qu'il y aura toujours des gens qui auront besoin de se justifier quand ils perdent, certains mettent ca sur le dos de la connection et d'autre du cheat. Concernant ces derniers, généralement, ca me fait plutôt rire (et ca me flatte aussi ) donc je ne relève pas, sur le Xbox Live tout du moins.
Pour ceux qui disent que je prend le jeu (trop) sérieusement, je leur répond la plupart du temps que c'est comme le sport, ça peut être une multitude de choses à la fois : Une passion, un métier, un loisir, etc... Je joue de la façon dont j'en ai envie et n'oblige personne à être mon ami. Si ils ont un problème, qu'ils commencent déjà à s'occuper d'eux

6. Ark-Arena: What players did you feared the most (or gave you the most trouble?) Same question but as of now? and of course why ?
Quels joueurs as tu crains le plus (ou t'on posé le plus de problèmes)? Même question mais aujourd'hui? Et bien sur, pourquoi?

Ematic: I don't want to sound pretentious but the only players that gave me a hard time in duels stopped playing. Of course I think about MaTTeRS, Twisted, Pho7oN etl a clic'. Their strafes and precision was far more superior than those of the actual players! But of course I will not say it was easy playing against Roll, Rose, Exzoh or you, Mind!
Au risque de paraître prétentieux, les seuls joueurs qui me donnait du fil à retordre en duel ont arrêté de jouer, je pense bien évidement à MaTTeRS, Twisted, Pho7oN etl a clic'. Leur strafes et leur précision étaient bien supérieures aux joueurs actuels ! Mais je vais pas quand même pas dire que c'est une partie de plaisir de jouer contre RoLL, Rose, Exzoh, ou toi, Mind !

7. Ark-Arena: What player do you really wish to see progress and why ?
Quels joueurs voudrait tu réellement voir progresser et pourquoi?

Ematic: I would say my twin brother aBotNamedExtazi who will start playing in the next few days. I think that the other players already have a good level, or even very good for some so I don't worry about that.
Je dirais mon frère jumeau aBotNamedExtazi, qui commencera Brink dans les jours à venir. Je pense que tout les autres ont déjà un bon niveau voir très bon pour certains donc je ne me fait pas de soucis de ce coté la.

8. Ark-Arena: What kind of player gives you the most fun ?
Avec quel genre de joueurs prends tu le plus de plaisir?

Ematic: The ones who are serious in game, but funny and friendly before/after the game. The whole community in fact!
Ceux qui sont sérieux en jeu, mais marrant et sympa avant / après game. Toute la communauté en faite !

9. Ark-Arena: What are your most memorable moments ?
Quels sont les moments qui t'ont le plus marqué?

Ematic: Ok, listen the music in the same time, start at 1:33 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcPN6UGUw8&feature=fvst
As a spectator, probably a big clutch from Virtuose on Resort in 4v4. He is the last one alive in Security, Exzoh and Skor come from "Henesea", but it's not a problem, a well-placed grenadeshot and the two are dead. He turns around, walljump and kill the third one with his Carb-9. Then he turns around a second time and kill the last one with his Sea-Eagle. And all that in 5-6 seconds only.
I don't remember specially my personnal best moments, sorry! But it might be a pretty sixfeed in public on Aquarium at BAR2, but I can't describe the moment precisely.
Ok, écoutez la musique en même temps, ca commence à partir de 1:33 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcPN6UGUw8&feature=fvst
En tant que spectateur, probablement un gros clutch de virtuose sur Resort en 4v4. C'est le seul joueur vivant coté Sécurité, Exzoh et Skor arrivent par "Henesea", mais c'est pas un problème un grenadeshot bien placé et les 2 sont morts. Il se retourne, walljump, et se fait le 3eme à la Carb 9. Puis il se retourne une nouvelle fois et tue le dernier au Sea-Eagle. Tout ca en 5 ou 6 secondes
Je ne me rappelle pas spécialement de mes meilleurs action personnelles, désolé ! Mais ca doit être un très beau sixtuple kill en public sur Aquarium au BAR2, je ne saurais pas vous décrire précisément l'action

10. Ark-Arena: Is there a community that you enjoy the most? (of course it is by no mean a way to rank the quality of any other communities.) and why?
Est ce qu'il y a une communauté que tu préfères le plus ( bien sur il ne s'agit en aucun cas de faire un classement sur la qualité des différentes communautés.) et pourquoi?

Ematic: In terms of competition: Halo without a doubt! But for the rest, it's of course Brink-France, and Ark-Arena! You are all very friendly and warm-hearted, it's always a pleasure to connect and see you!
Niveau Competition, Halo, sans hésiter ! Mais pour tout le reste, c'est évidement Brink-France, et Ark-Arena ! Vous êtes tous très sympathique et chaleureux, c'est toujours très agréable de se connecter et de vous retrouver !

11. Ark-Arena: Concerning the upcoming tournament, Ark Arena's 1v1 Brink Anniversary Cup, do you have any idea about the general ranking?
Concernant le prochain tournoi: Ark Arena's 1v1 Brink Anniversary Cup, as tu une idée du classement final?

Ematic: THE question I feared, again, not to brag or demoralize you but I think I'll win it! I train rather often in 1v1 these days and will train more very soon!
I rather see:

Top 3 : RoLL / Scott
Top 5 : Chuck / MacT
Top 7 : Primo / Rose

If you don't participate of course! Scott will surprise every 4v4 vets, as I've played a lot against him in 1v1 and he's the one that kills me the most. He has a very good mind-game, and good movements making him a very dangerous opponent. He plays a lot on grenadeshots and long-range at the same time which is rather disturbing.
La question que je redoutais
Encore une fois, c'est pas pour faire le "beau", ni pour essayer de vous blazer les gars, mais je pense la remporter ! Je m'entraine assez souvent en 1v1 ces temps ci, et surement plus dans les jours qui arrivent !
Je voit bien :

Si tu n'y participe pas, bien sur ! Scott va surprendre tout les gros joueurs 4v4, car j'ai pas mal joué contre lui en 1v1 et c'est celui qui personnellement me frag le plus. Il à un gros brain, et des bons déplacement, c'est ce qui fait de lui un joueur très redoutable. Il joue pas mal sur le grenadeshot et la longue distance en même temps, assez déstabilisant.

12. Ark-Arena: Good, I won't bother you any longer. Thank you for your time, and see you soon. If you want to add anything special..be my guest!
Bien, je vais pas te retenir plus longtemps. Merci pour le temps que tu nous as accordé et à bientôt. Si tu veux rajouter quelque chose en particulier.. je t'en prie!

Ematic: It was a real pleasure, thank you! First, I'd like to say to the community that you're ALL super, and I never thought I would play so much such an out-of-the-way game. I think that you played a role in this, since I tried to stop Brink to go back to WoW on february, but I didn't last a month.
Special big-up to:

- Mind: Thank you for your guide, let the ragers and noobs hate, they don't know how to differenciate between a Carb-9 and a Chinzor. Otherwise it was cool playing with you for 2-3 months.
- Skor: "Yo oldman, quit Forza and come play Brink in the name of god!"
- Vakuum & Black : Too bad we don't play together anymore, it was fun too.
- Rose : Stop drunk !!
- Exzoh : "hum..no, not you in fact."
- RoLL : You stay incomprehensible in the party chat but you're fun!
*Iwanabebafhjeziofezlater* [RoLLNdOnStOpmE has left the party chat]
- The AHL
- The PlayfulSecrets
Ce fut un plaisir, merci à toi ! J'aimerais tout d'abord dire à toute la communauté que vous êtes TOUS super, et que j'aurais jamais imaginé un jour rester sur un jeu aussi peu peuplé que Brink. Je pense que vous y êtes pour quelque chose, car j'ai essayé d’arrêter pour repartir sur WoW en février, mais j'ai pas tenu 1 mois
Un big up spécial à :

- Mind : Merci pour ton guide, laisse les rageux et n00bz ils ne savent pas faire la différence entre une Carb-9 et une Chinzor. Sinon c'était cool de jouer avec toi pendant 2-3 mois.
- Skor : Oh le vieux, lache Forza et viens sur Brink nom de dieu !
- Vakuum & Black : Dommage qu'on joue plus ensemble c'était bien aussi.
- Exzoh : Ah nan, pas toi en fait
- RoLL : Tu reste toujours aussi incompréhensible quand tu part d'un groupe d'ami mais t'es fun ! *Iwanabebafhjeziofezlater* [RoLLNdOnStOpmE à quitté le groupe d'amis]
- Les AHL
- Les PlayfulSecrets

Last edited by The_Mind on Wed 16 May - 9:28; edited 1 time in total
The_Mind
The_Mind
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Empty Re: Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR

Post  DoC-DoC Tue 15 May - 16:39

J'ai bien aimé la réponse du 9 en musique Smile

I very like the answer 9 on musics Smile
DoC-DoC
DoC-DoC

Back to top Go down

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Empty Re: Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR

Post  The_Mind Tue 15 May - 17:42

Carrément mais c'est un peu too much non ? Very Happy

Totally, but it's a bit exagerated isn't it ? Very Happy
The_Mind
The_Mind
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoC-DoC Tue 15 May - 18:05

Non pas le moins du monde Wink
No, impossibilty confused
DoC-DoC
DoC-DoC

Back to top Go down

Post  Ematic Tue 15 May - 22:15

DoC-DoC wrote:Non pas le moins du monde Wink
No, impossibilty confused

Nous sommes d'accord Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR 3672899904
We're Okay Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR 3672899904
Ematic
Ematic
Admin
Admin

http://www.ark-arena.org

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mind Tue 15 May - 22:26

Pfff bande de poseurs... Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR 4117169167

Not translated but it's not positive
The_Mind
The_Mind
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aBotNamedExtazi Tue 15 May - 22:28

Hey Mind, bonne entrevue ! Smile

Hey Mind, nice interview ! Smile
aBotNamedExtazi
aBotNamedExtazi
Bot
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mind Tue 15 May - 22:57

Merci mec! Ca me fais vraiment plaisir! Alors comme ca j'ai entendu dire que t'étais le bogoss des deux? Mais est ce que tu joue aussi bien? C'est pas en faisant des soirées qu'on progresse...attention il va falloir me travailler tous ca! Very Happy

Thks dude! I really appreciate! So I heard that you're Ematic's twin and that you're the handsome one? Good for you, but it won't give you any victory. Stop partying and train harder!
The_Mind
The_Mind
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoC-DoC Wed 16 May - 18:08

Sinon es ce que Ematic ou quelqu'un d'autres a une chaine ?

Pour que j'évalue à peu près mon niveau avant la cup Wink
DoC-DoC
DoC-DoC

Back to top Go down

Post  Ematic Wed 16 May - 19:00

Nop, j'en monterai une surement dans les mois qui viennent, car mon écran actuel ne me permet pas de record Sad
Ematic
Ematic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoC-DoC Thu 17 May - 6:16

Ah ok pas grave Wink
DoC-DoC
DoC-DoC

Back to top Go down

Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Empty hmmmm

Post  BlackRose188 Thu 14 Jun - 11:44

The_Mind wrote:Ematic's interview / interview Ematic ENG/FR Interv10

Here's the result of the interview (of Monday the 7th of May) with Ematic, one of the top players on Brink FR. Brief introduction (is it necessary? slurp!). Ematic plays since day launch, if Brink was a person it would be his wife. Ematic stayed during nearly every Brink crisises. In fact it happened that when Ematic separated from Brink, the game endured a crisis. He's the hard core of the French Brink community (at least on x-box 360 but also on forums on every platforms if i'm not mistaken). And as a tribute to his loyalty: Brink and I wish the Brinkers who know him wish him a happy anniversary and made this small interview:
Voici le résultat de l'interview d'Ematic, l'un des top players francais sur Brink. Petite introduction (mais est-ce réellement nécessaire? *lèche, lèche*). Ematic joue à Brink depuis sa sortie et l'on peut considérer que Brink est un peu son épouse. Ematic est resté fidèlement à ses cotés lors de ses crises. De plus, il arrivait que justement lorsque Ematic se séparait de Brink, le jeu connaissait une crise. Il est le noyau dur de la communauté française (en tous cas sur x-box 360 mais aussi sur les forums toutes plate-formes confondues si je ne me trompe pas.). En tous cas en hommage à sa loyauté: Brink et je l'éspère tous ceux qui ont pu le cotoyer lui souhaitent un joyeux anniversaire et lui font ce petit interview:

1. Ark-Arena : Hi Ematic ! About your career as a Brink player, when did you start playing ? Moreover, when did you start playing competitivly, and with whom ?
Salut Ematic! Par rapport à ta carrière en tant que Brinkeur, quand as tu commencé à joué? Mais aussi quand as tu commencé à jouer de façon compétitive et avec qui?

Ematic: Hi Mind, I started playing on the first day of his official release so the 10th may 2011. I started playing competitivly on the first day with my first team AnnihiLate (AHL) gathering former Halo players (SaytiZ, BriThyY, Genesis) but also top players from Far Cry (anTi) and Crysis 2 (D500). The team became rather quickly the best European team thanks to our 1st place in the Opening Cup CSL.
Salut Mind ! J'ai commencé Brink lorsqu'il est sorti officiellement pour la premiere fois, c'est à dire le 10 mai 2011. J'ai commencé à y jouer de façon compétitive dès le premier jour avec ma première équipe AnnihiLate (AHL) constituée de joueurs Halo (SaytiZ, BriThyY, Genesis) et aussi des meilleurs joueurs sur les jeux Far Cry (anTi) mais aussi Crysis 2 (D500). L'équipe est assez rapidement devenue la numero 1 en Europe, grâce à notre première place l'Opening Cup CSL.

2. Ark-Arena: How did you earned your skill level physically and mentally?
Comment as tu obtenu ton "level" autant mental (mind-game) que technique (skill)?

Ematic: There is no secret: a lot of practice in matches and training. But I also think that my state of mind plays an important part in it.
Il n'y à pas de secrets, beaucoup de pratique en matchs et pracc principalement. Mais je pense que l'état d'esprit dans lequel je joue y est aussi pour beaucoup.

3. Ark-Arena: What is the thing that you fear the most about Brink?
Quelle est la chose que tu crains le plus pour Brink?

Ematic: I'm rather scared of the servers' closure, but I think it won't happen until 3 or 4 years because this game is based on multiplayer and because their last opus (ETQW) is still played.
J'ai un peu peur de la fermeture des serveurs de jeu, mais je pense que cela n'arrivera pas d'ici 3 ou 4 ans étant donné que c'est un jeu qui est concentré sur le multi, et que leur précédent opus (ETQW) est encore jouable.

4. Ark-Arena: Why do you like this game so much ?
Pourquoi aimes tu autant ce jeu?

Ematic: Why? Simply because such innovative yet good games are exceptional! I like it all the more as I really enjoy the cell-shading style, speed and colors in FPS, and Brink combine all of that.
Pourquoi ? Tout simplement car des jeux aussi innovateurs et bons à la fois, c'est exceptionnel ! J’apprécie d'autant plus le style cartoon, la rapidité et les couleurs dans les FPS, et Brink a tout ça pour lui.

5.Ark-Arena: You've been accused of cheating, hacking, be a no-life... because you take the game I quote "too seriously" what do you respond to those who make fun about you playing competitivly at any time?
Tu as été accusé de tricheur, hackeur, no-life... parce que tu prenais le jeu je cite "trop au sérieux". Que réponds tu à ces gens qui se moquent de toi parce que tu joue toujours de façon compétitive?

Ematic: I think that there will always be people who'll need to justify themselves when they lose. Some say it's because of the lag, some say because of cheats. About the latter, usually it makes me laugh (and flatters me ) so I ignore it, at least on Xbox live. For those who say that I take the game (too) seriously, I usually say that it's like sport, it can be multiple things at the same time: a passion, a job, a hobby etc. I play the game as I want and I force nobody to be my friend. If they have a problem with that, they should first be concerned about themselves.
Je pense qu'il y aura toujours des gens qui auront besoin de se justifier quand ils perdent, certains mettent ca sur le dos de la connection et d'autre du cheat. Concernant ces derniers, généralement, ca me fait plutôt rire (et ca me flatte aussi ) donc je ne relève pas, sur le Xbox Live tout du moins.
Pour ceux qui disent que je prend le jeu (trop) sérieusement, je leur répond la plupart du temps que c'est comme le sport, ça peut être une multitude de choses à la fois : Une passion, un métier, un loisir, etc... Je joue de la façon dont j'en ai envie et n'oblige personne à être mon ami. Si ils ont un problème, qu'ils commencent déjà à s'occuper d'eux

6. Ark-Arena: What players did you feared the most (or gave you the most trouble?) Same question but as of now? and of course why ?
Quels joueurs as tu crains le plus (ou t'on posé le plus de problèmes)? Même question mais aujourd'hui? Et bien sur, pourquoi?

Ematic: I don't want to sound pretentious but the only players that gave me a hard time in duels stopped playing. Of course I think about MaTTeRS, Twisted, Pho7oN etl a clic'. Their strafes and precision was far more superior than those of the actual players! But of course I will not say it was easy playing against Roll, Rose, Exzoh or you, Mind!
Au risque de paraître prétentieux, les seuls joueurs qui me donnait du fil à retordre en duel ont arrêté de jouer, je pense bien évidement à MaTTeRS, Twisted, Pho7oN etl a clic'. Leur strafes et leur précision étaient bien supérieures aux joueurs actuels ! Mais je vais pas quand même pas dire que c'est une partie de plaisir de jouer contre RoLL, Rose, Exzoh, ou toi, Mind !

7. Ark-Arena: What player do you really wish to see progress and why ?
Quels joueurs voudrait tu réellement voir progresser et pourquoi?

Ematic: I would say my twin brother aBotNamedExtazi who will start playing in the next few days. I think that the other players already have a good level, or even very good for some so I don't worry about that.
Je dirais mon frère jumeau aBotNamedExtazi, qui commencera Brink dans les jours à venir. Je pense que tout les autres ont déjà un bon niveau voir très bon pour certains donc je ne me fait pas de soucis de ce coté la.

8. Ark-Arena: What kind of player gives you the most fun ?
Avec quel genre de joueurs prends tu le plus de plaisir?

Ematic: The ones who are serious in game, but funny and friendly before/after the game. The whole community in fact!
Ceux qui sont sérieux en jeu, mais marrant et sympa avant / après game. Toute la communauté en faite !

9. Ark-Arena: What are your most memorable moments ?
Quels sont les moments qui t'ont le plus marqué?

Ematic: Ok, listen the music in the same time, start at 1:33 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcPN6UGUw8&feature=fvst
As a spectator, probably a big clutch from Virtuose on Resort in 4v4. He is the last one alive in Security, Exzoh and Skor come from "Henesea", but it's not a problem, a well-placed grenadeshot and the two are dead. He turns around, walljump and kill the third one with his Carb-9. Then he turns around a second time and kill the last one with his Sea-Eagle. And all that in 5-6 seconds only.
I don't remember specially my personnal best moments, sorry! But it might be a pretty sixfeed in public on Aquarium at BAR2, but I can't describe the moment precisely.
Ok, écoutez la musique en même temps, ca commence à partir de 1:33 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcPN6UGUw8&feature=fvst
En tant que spectateur, probablement un gros clutch de virtuose sur Resort en 4v4. C'est le seul joueur vivant coté Sécurité, Exzoh et Skor arrivent par "Henesea", mais c'est pas un problème un grenadeshot bien placé et les 2 sont morts. Il se retourne, walljump, et se fait le 3eme à la Carb 9. Puis il se retourne une nouvelle fois et tue le dernier au Sea-Eagle. Tout ca en 5 ou 6 secondes
Je ne me rappelle pas spécialement de mes meilleurs action personnelles, désolé ! Mais ca doit être un très beau sixtuple kill en public sur Aquarium au BAR2, je ne saurais pas vous décrire précisément l'action

10. Ark-Arena: Is there a community that you enjoy the most? (of course it is by no mean a way to rank the quality of any other communities.) and why?
Est ce qu'il y a une communauté que tu préfères le plus ( bien sur il ne s'agit en aucun cas de faire un classement sur la qualité des différentes communautés.) et pourquoi?

Ematic: In terms of competition: Halo without a doubt! But for the rest, it's of course Brink-France, and Ark-Arena! You are all very friendly and warm-hearted, it's always a pleasure to connect and see you!
Niveau Competition, Halo, sans hésiter ! Mais pour tout le reste, c'est évidement Brink-France, et Ark-Arena ! Vous êtes tous très sympathique et chaleureux, c'est toujours très agréable de se connecter et de vous retrouver !

11. Ark-Arena: Concerning the upcoming tournament, Ark Arena's 1v1 Brink Anniversary Cup, do you have any idea about the general ranking?
Concernant le prochain tournoi: Ark Arena's 1v1 Brink Anniversary Cup, as tu une idée du classement final?

Ematic: THE question I feared, again, not to brag or demoralize you but I think I'll win it! I train rather often in 1v1 these days and will train more very soon!
I rather see:

If you don't participate of course! Scott will surprise every 4v4 vets, as I've played a lot against him in 1v1 and he's the one that kills me the most. He has a very good mind-game, and good movements making him a very dangerous opponent. He plays a lot on grenadeshots and long-range at the same time which is rather disturbing.
La question que je redoutais
Encore une fois, c'est pas pour faire le "beau", ni pour essayer de vous blazer les gars, mais je pense la remporter ! Je m'entraine assez souvent en 1v1 ces temps ci, et surement plus dans les jours qui arrivent !
Je voit bien :

Si tu n'y participe pas, bien sur ! Scott va surprendre tout les gros joueurs 4v4, car j'ai pas mal joué contre lui en 1v1 et c'est celui qui personnellement me frag le plus. Il à un gros brain, et des bons déplacement, c'est ce qui fait de lui un joueur très redoutable. Il joue pas mal sur le grenadeshot et la longue distance en même temps, assez déstabilisant.

12. Ark-Arena: Good, I won't bother you any longer. Thank you for your time, and see you soon. If you want to add anything special..be my guest!
Bien, je vais pas te retenir plus longtemps. Merci pour le temps que tu nous as accordé et à bientôt. Si tu veux rajouter quelque chose en particulier.. je t'en prie!

Ematic: It was a real pleasure, thank you! First, I'd like to say to the community that you're ALL super, and I never thought I would play so much such an out-of-the-way game. I think that you played a role in this, since I tried to stop Brink to go back to WoW on february, but I didn't last a month.
Special big-up to:

- Mind: Thank you for your guide, let the ragers and noobs hate, they don't know how to differenciate between a Carb-9 and a Chinzor. Otherwise it was cool playing with you for 2-3 months.
- Skor: "Yo oldman, quit Forza and come play Brink in the name of god!"
- Vakuum & Black : Too bad we don't play together anymore, it was fun too.
- Exzoh : "hum..no, not you in fact."
- RoLL : You stay incomprehensible in the party chat but you're fun!
*Iwanabebafhjeziofezlater* [RoLLNdOnStOpmE has left the party chat]
- The AHL
- The PlayfulSecrets
Ce fut un plaisir, merci à toi ! J'aimerais tout d'abord dire à toute la communauté que vous êtes TOUS super, et que j'aurais jamais imaginé un jour rester sur un jeu aussi peu peuplé que Brink. Je pense que vous y êtes pour quelque chose, car j'ai essayé d’arrêter pour repartir sur WoW en février, mais j'ai pas tenu 1 mois
Un big up spécial à :

- Mind : Merci pour ton guide, laisse les rageux et n00bz ils ne savent pas faire la différence entre une Carb-9 et une Chinzor. Sinon c'était cool de jouer avec toi pendant 2-3 mois.
- Skor : Oh le vieux, lache Forza et viens sur Brink nom de dieu !
- Vakuum & Black : Dommage qu'on joue plus ensemble c'était bien aussi.
- Exzoh : Ah nan, pas toi en fait
- RoLL : Tu reste toujours aussi incompréhensible quand tu part d'un groupe d'ami mais t'es fun ! *Iwanabebafhjeziofezlater* [RoLLNdOnStOpmE à quitté le groupe d'amis]
- Les AHL
- Les PlayfulSecrets

Someone should really translate those answers to English... Smile
BlackRose188
BlackRose188
Bot
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ematic Fri 15 Jun - 6:13

Hey Rose ! Mind translated it Wink
Ematic
Ematic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down